Below you will find the Agenda for the New Edinburgh Community Alliance’s annual general meeting, the reports from the NECA board committees, a financial statement, NECA’s strategic priorities and the minutes from the 2021 virtual AGM.
- NECA 2022 AGM Agenda
- DRAFT NECA 2021 AGM Minutes
- NECA/NEN Financial Report – 2021-2022
- NECA Strategic Priorities – 2022-23
- Heritage and Development Report
- Friends of the Park Committee Report
- Traffic and Safety Committee Report
- New Edinburgh News Report
The following motion on a proposal for a pilot project to close a portion of Stanley Avenue is available here.
The AGM will take place on Thurs. Oct. 27, 2022 at 7 p.m. in the Fieldhouse, 203 Stanley Ave. and will also be streamed online. Please register in advance to join by Zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZErcOCsrj4pGNN-rR-Am2vnv85zmpiMe_iz
All residents are welcome to the New Edinburgh Community Alliance’s Annual General Meeting and to join the board! Contact: email@example.com.